Nanoplasmas SARS-CoV-2 molecular diagnostic kit (CE-IVD certified) is a portable diagnostic kit that can accurately detect the SARS-CoV-2 virus on the point of interest in 30-60 minutes, facilitating rapid molecular analysis. The diagnosis is made by detecting the genetic material of the virus, as it is done with the gold-standart RT-qPCR detection method. The Nanoplasmas diagnostic kit is highly flexible and can be adapted to small and large laboratories as well as to non-laboratory conditions. Greek National Organization for Medicines (EOF) approval code: 2830000746596.
- Equipment and software for analysis are available upon request
- No extraction required (RT-qPCR requires purification steps)
- Results available after 30-60 min
- Naked eye color change detection
- Human testing (CE IVD certified)
Product listed in the National Organization For Medicines (EOF)