Nanoplasmas fabricates polymer-coated glass or polymeric microarrays nanotextured (3D micro-nano topography) with plasma processing so as to render them highly binding and ultra sensitive.
- Fast (within a couple of minutes) surface functionalization of the microarray substrate.
- Protein microarrays with a 100fold increased sensitivity and 5fold increased intensity compared to smooth substrate microarrays
Comparison of Nanoplasmas microarrays with commercial ones:
For the complete performance comparison of our slides with other commercial slides click here
Signal to noise ratio comparison of our slides with other commercial slides click here
Nanoplasmas can selectively modify specific areas of the microchannels rendering them hydrophilic or superhydrophobic and antifouling. Sensing and high binding areas, as well as non-binding areas can be defined.
- Fast (within a couple of minutes) functionalization of microfluidic channels.
- Microfluidic devices with embedded superhydrophilic or superhydrophobic areas, such as capillary pumps or passive valves
- Microfluidic devices with high biomolecule binding areas, or antifouling, superhydrophobic areas.
- Nanotextured microfluidics to enrich biomolecules (e.g. phosphopeptides, DNA) or capture cells, with a high capacity
Comparison of plasma nanotextured and untreated microfluidics:
3. Cell culture surfaces
We are working on new products for high binding or non-binding surfaces for cell cultures, and selective enrichment of cancer cells.
The Nanoplasmas team is highly experienced in surface modifications, plasma processing and device fabrication, and can offer customized solutions for a wide range of requests:
- wetting control
- microfluidics fabrication
- optical property control
For customized solutions please contact us at contact[@]nanoplasmas.com.
Nanoplasmas also offers Research&Development consulting in various subjects. For more details please contact us.